Q: What types and flavors of pies does Darden’s Delights make?
- Fudge with Pecans
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Butterscotch with Pecans
- Toffee Crunch
- S’more (Seasonal – Summer)
- Peanut Butter Cup
- Pumpkinlicious (Seasonal – Fall)
- Lemon Chess
- Key Lime (Seasonal – Spring/Summer)
- Blueberry (Seasonal – Spring/Summer)
- Blackberry Crumble(Seasonal – Spring/Summer)
- Cherry (Seasonal – Summer/Fall)
- Strawberry Crumble (Seasonal – Summer)
- Peach Crumble (Seasonal – Summer)
- Apple Cranberry Crumble (Seasonal – Fall)
Savory/Dinner Pies (for pick up only May-Oct)
- Cha Cha Chicken
- Tomato (Seasonal – Spring/Summer)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Poppy Seed Chicken
*** Pies are sometimes added and removed from the website based on the season, volume, inventory, etc. For inquiries on a specific pie that may not be currently displayed, please call us at 404-973-8760 or e-mail us at [email protected]. Also you can use the chat with us feature on the bottom right of our website.
Q: What are your days and hours of operation?
We are open Monday though Friday from 9:30am until 5:00pm. However, should you need to pick up earlier or later in the day, please let us know as we would be happy to accommodate your schedule. The same is true on the weekends. Just call us and we can work with you.
Q: How do you ship/deliver pies?
Items are shipped directly from our shop. During warmer months of the year (May-Oct) we may limit shipping on some pies, which will be clearly noted on each item’s web page. We use polystyrene for insulation (similar to a Styrofoam cooler) and frozen gel packs to keep the pie(s) cool during transport. We ship Mon, Tues and Wed (sometimes Thursday if geographically possible) to avoid additional time while in transit over the weekend. Should you have any specific instructions with regard to your order (i.e. what date you’d prefer it arrive, etc.) feel free to communicate this in the “order notes/enclosure message” on the check out page. Lastly, we cannot ship orders to P.O. Boxes.
We do everything possible for a timely delivery but cannot be responsible for the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other “Acts of God”.
- Incorrect addresses. We ship to the exact address you enter at checkout. Please ensure that the address is correct before finalizing your order.
- Surprises are fun, however if there is a remote chance that the recipient will not be home, it may be a good idea to notify the recipient of the order arrival to avoid product spoilage. We are unable to resend gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipments. All of our orders are shipped signature release – No signature is required. This means, if no one is there to receive the order from our carrier, the driver will simply leave the order at the door. This signifies acceptance of the order the same as a signature. We suggest that someone be able to pick up the order within a reasonable time frame and properly store it.
- When you or the recipient receives the order, please inspect your package immediately upon receipt. We want to be able to respond quickly and address any possible issue.
Q: Can you customize pie box labels with artwork and/or a unique message?
Yes. This is a wonderful all in one way to give a gift with your message or brand. Whether it is artwork that you have (i.e. logo) or just an idea, we can work with you on the design for 9 inch, 6 inch or 4 inch pies. Please contact us for details on order minimums and pricing information.
Q: How are the pies packaged?
Each pie is wrapped and placed in an individual natural brown eco-friendly bakery box with an insert about Darden’s Delights. The box is then tied with a seasonal ribbon. Your pie immediately becomes a beautiful gift! The pies go into our freezers until purchased for pick up and/or shipped.
Q: How long will the pies last?
We fully bake our pies and then freeze them prior to purchase. When you purchase a Darden’s Delights pie, you can place it in your freezer and keep it for 6 months. We recommend warming all but a few flavors, so be sure to check the label on the box for thawing and/or warming instructions.
Serve with ice cream and you’ll be hooked for life…
Q: Can you do individual small pies for events, weddings, corporate parties, graduations, etc.?
Yes. We can do small 4 inch “bitty” pies for events in the following flavors: fudge, chocolate chip cookie, lemon chess and butterscotch. We can accommodate orders from a few dozen to more than 1,800 in one, two, three or all four flavors. If desired, we can also personalize the individual pie boxes with a custom label with your logo and/or message. Please contact us for details and pricing information.
Q: Do I need to pre-order for local pick up?
You can pick up pies without pre-ordering; however, if you want to guarantee that we’ll have your favorite flavor, then we recommend ordering prior to local pick up. We always keep a variety of pies on hand.
Q: I have multiple orders (i.e. client, holiday list), can I just e-mail my list?
Yes, we can make life easier and prefer you to e-mail us your list for multiple recipients. The list should include name, address (no P.O. Boxes), zip code, phone number and whether or not the address is commercial or residential. Please indicate type of pie and your message/enclosure to the recipients. We will review your list and respond with a price quote based on volume and destinations. E-mail questions and/or list to [email protected]
Q: Are these pies made in a nut-free facility?
The pies are not made in a certified nut-free facility. In addition, some of the common ingredients used are not produced in a nut-free facility either. The only two pies with nuts (pecans) as a listed ingredient are the Fudge with Pecans and the Butterscotch with Pecans.
Q: Does Darden’s Delights wholesale to retailers and/or partner for local fundraisers?
Sure! Please contact us for details.